Tuesday, 11 July 2017

June 2017 // Days 183 - 189

July 2nd. Day 183.
Basic before bed sky filler photo.

July 3rd. Day 184.
I'd love to know what birds are thinking when they look at me like this.

July 4th. Day 185.
Rain, rain, means I can't take my camera outside...

July 5th. Day 186.
Peek-a-boo Mr Wood Pigeon!


July 6th. Day 187.
It's been since May 16th that Baker featured in this series. That's a long time! Look how cute he is using his frog toy as a pillow!

July 7th. Day 188.
Welcome to the family, new little Bunny!

July 8th. Day 189.
Ending the week with another sky. 6am this time.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful skies! Missed seeing Baker's cute little face around here <3 x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always manage to capture the best sky shots and the one of the bird is so sweet, I often wonder what they're thinking too! The shot of Baker is too cute too, and I love the little bunny! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete