Tuesday, 4 July 2017

June 2017 // Days 176 - 182

June 25th. Day 176.
Mr Heron catching the morning rays!

June 26th. Day 177.
No sign of any wildlife apart for those of which I have photographed already and so I resorted to a flower photo.

June 27th. Day 178.
So today it rained. When it rains like this I can't take my camera out, so here is a photo of some weed/flower thing in my garden.
June 28th. Day 179.
It was a rainy day again today...but not as heavy so I risked taking my camera. I've been trying to get a crow photo for the past week or so, but this is all I could manage. Blaming the white sky and drizzle.

June 29th. Day 180.
Guess what? Rained again. Pretty bad too. This was taken from my front door.

June 30th. Day 181.
My bosses garden is the most magical birdy wonderland ever and if I wasn't there to work, I would sit and take photos for hours. (FYI, this was taken through the window in like 10 seconds before I started working ;P)

July 1st. Day 182.
30 Days Wild may be over, but I'm not finished p365! Had to snap a quick shot of these guilty looking crows having their little meating (that isn't spelt wrong accidently, they were eating a bird...) and then I didn't want to leave out this purpley shot so it's a twofer day.





3 comments:

  1. I love the first crow picture - these is something about it that really captures me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of the heron in that first photo, stunning! Also love the shot of the swallow there too, they're such pretty birds! Love the colours of that flower in the third photo too, gorgeous. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crows get a bad rap, but I find them quite mysterious and spooky, in a good way! Great photos, as always :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete