Tuesday, 18 July 2017

July 2017 // Days 190 - 196

July 9th. Day 190.
7th annual Race for Life for Mam and I! We just walk it, but beat a lot of the joggers haha. Walked the 5k in 50mins. Not bad for a 61 year old and an arthritic, asthmatic!

July 10th. Day 191.
I didn't take any proper photos today, just this one for this blog post.

July 11th. Day 192.
This guy recognizes my voice and looks for me whenever I'm passing on the way to and home from work. Stopped for a little seat with him and the swans today and he went to sleep <3 So cute.

July 12th. Day 193.
I just want to put these up already :( I've had one set of prints since my Dec '16 DLP trip and the others I picked up on my May trip but it's taken forever to find suitable frames. I got these at Ikea on Sunday but still haven't been able to get them on the wall. Boo.

July 13th. Day 194.
Baby birds on the way to work, set me up for a good day!

July 14th. Day 195.
Today was a physically and emotionally draining day. A very hard day. The only consolation is that the horrible disease of Dementia is with you no more Grandma.

July 15th. Day 196.
Two photos taken less than 10 minutes apart, from my bedroom window. The sky is always so magical.


2 comments:

  1. I really hope the funeral went as well as it could go, I know how horrible they are and dementia is such a horrible disease too so I'm sending you and your family lots of love. Well done on completing the Race For Life again too, that's amazing, and those last two sky shots are gorgeous! Loved the Disney prints you bought too, so cool! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for the loss of your grandma. At least she is at peace now. But it's of little consolation to those left behind, I know. Hope the funeral went as well as these things can go. Congratulations on completing the Race For Life again, too! Beautiful sky photos - nature truly is beautiful. x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete