Tuesday, 20 June 2017

June 2017 // Days 162 - 168

June 11th. Day 162.
Weeds are pretty flowers too.

June 12th. Day 163.
Well I thought the light shining through the 'windmills' that I used to play with as a kid would make a pretty photo for today...but then on the way home from job #2 the 3 young otters showed face again. I am beyond lucky to get to experience magical moments like seeing young otters in the wild right by where I live <3

June 13th. Day 164.
I caught another creature on camera that I've been trying to for a while - a stunning little Dunnock!


June 14th. Day 165.
Diving Cormorants forever making me look twice in case it's actually an otter! Lovely birds to watch on their own though.

June 15th. Day 166.
I love when the flocks or Canada Geese (or occasionally the Pink Footed Geese) stop by. Look how majestic this show off looks after his preening sesh.

June 16th. Day 167.
!! ATTENTION !! Adorable male Blackbird holding a tiny flower!!!! Cuteness overload!

June 17th. Day 168.
Mama gull feeding baby seagulls while daddy gull sleeps and the fake plastic owl that is meant to scare them off, looks on in despair ha.


2 comments:

  1. THAT BLACKBIRD HOLDING THE FLOWER! Oh how cute! I love it. This might be favourite photo of yours of all time! Beautiful shots here as always lovely. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - that blackbird holding the flower is legit the cutest thing I've ever seen! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete