Tuesday, 13 June 2017

June 2017 // Days 155 - 161

June 4th. Day 155.
Spent ages trying to get just one shot of the swifts who are nesting on a house near my parents.

June 5th. Day 156.
Mizzely day = not much around to photograph on the way home from work.

June 6th. Day 157.
Another rainy day brought lots of these canny guys to our garden <3

June 7th. Day 158.
You have no idea how excited I was to see this beauty!!! I spotted her a week or two ago but didn't have my camera and have kept my eye out everytime I pass this spot. She was there today and sat posing for a good little while. Thank you Mrs Thrush!!

June 8th. Day 159.
Guess what the weather was again today? I didn't even get completely soaked on the way to work or anything.

June 9th. Day 160.
It's been a while since we've had a Mallard Thursday! Well this week it's on a Friday...

June 10th. Day 161.
Posing pal at 6am, looking a lot better than I do at that time!


2 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous wildlife shots here Danielle! The thrush is just stunning, what a beautiful bird! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to live near so much beautiful wildlife! I love seeing it all through your photos :D x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete