Tuesday, 6 June 2017

June 2017 // Days 148 - 154

May 28th. Day 148.
Sums up the recent weather. Glorious...with a looming storm ready to drop at any moment.

May 29th. Day 149.
One of those 'had nothing to photograph' days.
May 30th. Day 150.
Bloomin beautiful sights while walking home from work.

May 31st. Day 151.
I was lucky enough to get to see three young otters playing in the river as I walked home from job #1 this morning. Typically, I didn't have my camera. All I was able yo photograph walking home from job #2 was a Heron a little too far away for my lens...

June 1st. Day 152.
Bunny bum biscuit!

June 2nd. Day 153.
Handsome couple wondering what the giant clicking thing I was pointing at them was.

June 3rd. Day 154.
Attempting to make every photo (minus #1) in June an outdoor shot in honor of 30 Days Wild. It was a gloomy, light rain, sun behind the clouds kind of day but this bee was still working hard in my back 'garden'.





3 comments:

  1. A lovely week in pictures - how stunning is the first image shared, and what a cute biscuit! I hope you're having a lovely new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous images, as always! We've been so lucky with the weather recently haven't we (if we ignore this week, so far? Haha) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That final shot of the bumblebee is just gorgeous, as are all of your other photos! Love the bunny biscuit too, too cute! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete