Tuesday, 30 May 2017

May 2017 // Days 141 - 147

May 21st. Day 141.
Back at it again with the poorly-ness!

May 22nd. Day 142.
You have NO idea!!! <3

May 23rd. Day 143.
I went to the doctors this morning as the pharmacist thought I may have a chest infection. Thankfully I haven't and this evening I started feeling a bit better too.
As well as that, after work this afternoon I stopped for 15mins or so to sit with the swans. The water was so clear and I watch them having lunch!

May 24th. Day 144.
There is a small memorial garden I pass every day and there has been a 'family' of young Blackbirds hanging around in there recently. Today I managed to catch this beautiful lady while she was lapping up the morning rays!

May 25th. Day 145.
I can't remember if I mentioned it last week, but I was lucky enough to see an insane chase between a Salmon and a Seal on my way home from work. Typically, I didn't have my camera that day...so now I've been bringing my camera with me most days just in case! I haven't seen anything it again of course but today I did snap this lovely Cormorant taking off!

May 26th. Day 146.
More books. Yes, I do judge a book by it's cover haha. How couldn't you when they are this pretty?! I have had them on my to-buy list for a while to be fair... and they were my new job treat.

May 27th. Day 147.
I FINALLY got to see it. Knowing it's been out 2 days before this annoyed me, but what can you do when your nearest cinema is over 60miles away and you work? You have to wait until Saturdays to travel to a cinema obviously. Review over on my main blog - check it out here.



3 comments:

  1. That shot the blackbird in the sunshine is gorgeous Danielle! And I spy a very cute wooden chest in your second photo too - which is the same one I have on my mini dressing table! That's how you can tell you've got a good eye for things and a great sense of style Danielle. :D I hope you're feeling better now too, and that this week has been nice and sunny for you too! Beautiful photos, as always. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better now! I hate when I see a great sight and don't have my camera on hand - my partner tells me to bring it out with me all the time but sometimes I just don't want to lug it around! Lovely pictures captured all week. I hope you enjoy your new books; I own both of them myself and they make great reads. Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos - love all the bird shots. What did you think of the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie? I sort of lost interest after the last one, to be honest. Hope you are feeling better now! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete