Tuesday, 23 May 2017

May 2017 // Days 134 - 140

May 14th. Day 134.
Don't you reckon this looks like a painting?

 May 15th. Day 135.
The first day at my new job today. I knew it'd be a busy day and didn't think I'd have much time for photo taking so took my camera to my 1st job in the morning. Loved how this Eider posed for me!

May 16th. Day 136.
Have you ever seen a more beautiful face? This boy has been SO insanely good while we settle into our new routine of Mammy having 2 jobs. He got that super cool dino toy as a little reward.

May 17th. Day 137.
You'd never know that this was pretty much in the centre of town. I walked through this way on my journey home from job #2 today.

May 18th. Day 138.
Morning sun shining through the leaves <3 You'd think it was Autumn with those colours!

May 19th. Day 139.
This little treasure arrived today after I ordered it on a whim a few days ago...

May 20th. Day 140.
You have no idea the hassle I have had with this stupid app recently. :/ I usually use Google Books for any ebooks I do read (rare) but this book was only available on Amazon and now I can't even read it! :(






2 comments:

  1. Oh that first photo is stunning, it does look like a painting, how gorgeous. Love the shot of Baker here too, and I hope your new job is going well so far lovely. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen an Eider before - what a gorgeous bird! Hope you're enjoying the second job? Well done Baker, for adjusting to the new routine! It can be really hard on pets - our cat, like me, hates changes to routine. x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete