Tuesday, 16 May 2017

May 2017 // Days 127 - 133

May 7th. Day 127.
Photographing a couple of my May 2017 DLP trip purchases.

May 8th. Day 128.
This has been my life since I got back from Disney, but today was extra nasty.

May 9th. Day 129.
I really enjoyed saying hi to two gorgeous wrens on my way home from work this morning! They are such flighty birds that I daren't get any closer for photos but was lucky to even get this!

May 10th. Day 130.
I really wasn't expecting this to happen so soon again. I have been pretty ill and busy too though... :/

May 11th. Day 131.
I almost never paint my nails. Well, technically, I only paint them when I go to Disney. This was my special silver for the 25th anniversary but I loved it so much that I re-did it today after it had chipped.
It's Barry M Molten Metal in Holographic Lights.

May 12th. Day 132.
I got a 2nd job today. This is my 'yay' gift. I've eyed it for a long time in Asda but couldn't justify £12 for anything, let alone a vase. Today I spotted it for £5 all because one of the poor bees had lost a wing. Long story short, I actually love broken things and it made me want it more. I feel sorry for broken things because no one else wants them and I don't want anything to feel unwanted...even though it's an inanimate object.

May 13th. Day 133.
I only just realized when putting this post together that I followed up a photo of a bee vase...with a real bee! haha Baker and I were at my Mam and Dads today and we love playing in the garden. Especially when there are lots of bees and birds around.

3 comments:

  1. I understand why you wanted the vase, the broken wing gives it character and like you, I hate seeing things go to waste because of little chips or changes like that, and it's a lovely vase! Hope your second job is going well so far too lovely, and following up the bee vase with a bee is just lovely. Love the shot of the wren too, they're so cute and your nail polish is gorgeous! I hope you're also feeling much better soon lovely. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bee vase - lovely shade of yellow. Congrats on the second job! That's great news to hear - hope you're getting on well with it? Also love that nail polish - so glittery! www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the second job - I hope it isn't a lot of hard work doing two jobs though! I love the bee vase, and the fact that you buy broken items. I hope you're having a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete