Tuesday, 2 May 2017

April 2017 // Days 113 - 119

Apr 23rd. Day 113.
Didn't go far today so this was the prettiest photo I could muster.

Apr 24th. Day 114.
Despite getting my Euros and having chocolate, I still had a bit of a down day today.

Apr 25th. Day 115.
Isn't Boo lush? She comes into Cafe Nero with her Dad in the mornings and always comes to see if we have any treats for her haha.

Apr 26th. Day 116.
There's been an explosion of birds, young and older, lately and I love it.

Apr 27th. Day 117.
My sleepy boy hasn't been feeling 100% either this week. :(

Apr 28th. Day 118.
Seeing as little man wasn't doing to well and threw up, I decided he needed yet another new toy. Fear from Inside Out seemed fitting to his personality and he likes it <3

Apr 29th. Day 119.
That came around fast....!





3 comments:

  1. Cute images, I love the first one with the flowers.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of the flowers - a gorgeous bunch, too! Hope Baker is feeling better! www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Boo is lush, what a sweetie! The first shot of the flowers is stunning too, the colour are lovely. I love the shot of the blackbird too, stunning, and I hope that Baker is feeling better soon! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete