Tuesday, 25 April 2017

April 2017 // Days 106 - 112

Apr 16th. Day 106.
Happy Easter :)

Apr 17th. Day 107.
Photographed my Easter decor today, for this blog post, before taking it down in the next couple days.

Apr 18th. Day 108.
Yes. I did moan about Frozen baby wipes, Frozen toothbrushes and Frozen cereal. Yes, I did also fall for the Moana cereal.

Apr 19th. Day 109.
My new thing before bed is sitting for 5 minutes to look for shapes in the clouds. It's rather relaxing.

Apr 20th. Day 110.
This street (up and to the left) has been closed for months. They've finally taken away all the work fences to reveal this gorgeous renovation. I vote the whole town be re-done like this. Much prettier than the bright, bold, tacky high street store signs.

Apr 21st. Day 111.
Made friends with this beaut on our early morning walk. Dunno how anyone can eat these guys. Such a softy.
Today was also the day of the Husky incident on the field at Mams. (This is for my own recollection when looking back on these posts).

Apr 22nd. Day 112.
Jake's Mam came to visit him and brought us pretty flowers! :)



2 comments:

  1. Cloud watching is so relaxing - I love it. Gorgeous picture of the sky too - what beautiful colours! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these photos are gorgeous Danielle! I love the shot of that adorable cow while out walking, what a cutie and the renovation in your town looks great, I love it when areas get a bit of TLC, it brightens the whole street. Love your Easter decorations, especially Baker looking all cute there and the Moana cereal boxes are too cute! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete