Tuesday, 28 March 2017

March 2017 // Days 78 - 84

Mar 19th. Day 78.
Not the prettiest photo today, but I spent the majority of my day busy! I also spent a lot of time working on my Beauty and the Beast Movie Review - which you can read here - and listening to this!

Mar 20th. Day 79.
Beautiful blue skies and sunshine today on our little walk!

Mar 21st. Day 80.
Quick photo for my What I Read This Quarter post!

Mar 22nd. Day 81.
Another book...yeah.
Mar 23rd. Day 82.
I was really struggling for a photo tonight obviously. At least I didn't miss a day.

Mar 24th. Day 83.
I love passing this little guy each moring. He's so snug...I think he's copying how I look with my scarf and hood.


Mar 25th. Day 84.
Mallard Saturdays?

2 comments:

  1. That photo of the pigeon is so darn cute, I love how fluffy he looks! I've heard so many good things about BATB too, and I loved your review! Beautiful shot of the ducks too. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, look at the pigeon! I am loving the sunnier days now! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete