Tuesday, 14 March 2017

March 2017 // Days 64 - 70

Mar 5th. Day 64.
You know Spring is for sure here when these guys open up! :)

Mar 6th. Day 65.
Mam, Baker and I went to meet Jake and Dad from work today. The trading estate is always rife with birds...mainly seagulls. I'm sure it was never like this when I worked there.

Mar 7th. Day 66.
I know, I know another book photo. I can't believe this is the beginning of the end though :/

Mar 8th. Day 67.
Nothing like a gorgeous Carrion crow contrasting a bright sky and tree photo <3

Mar 9th. Day 68.
Getting ready for the 18th...

Mar 10th. Day 69.
So it's not Mallard Thursday this week, but I still got my pals in there!

Mar 11th. Day 70.
Wish I'd had something to post for Dad's birthday today (Happy Birthday Dad!), but instead it's a photo for a blog post. Obviously.




3 comments:

  1. Is this the first time you've read The Chronicles of Narnia, or is it a re-read? I read, and loved, the series when I was about 12. Love the photo of the daffs - my grandma's favourite flowers! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shots of the daffodils, so pretty! I'm so glad the flowers are starting to open up now, the colour is definitely needed! Love the shot of the carrion crow too against the blue sky and that final photo of all of your DVDs and Disney related books has reminded me I still need to read some of those! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I absolutely love daffodils :D my favourite time of year when they start coming out :)
    Also love the photos of the ducks, they are so cute!

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete