Tuesday, 7 March 2017

February/March 2017 // Days 57 - 63


Feb 26th. Day 57.
My new shelves are up and filled :) Baker isn't as impressed as I am haha.

Feb 27th. Day 58.
The only photo I took today was the image for this blog post...

Feb 28th. Day 59.
Yay! Mini holiday at Granny and Granda's house so we can actually play outside while Mammy is off work for the week.

Mar 1st. Day 60.
More playtimes and the 3rd photo of BMan in a week!

Mar 2nd. Day 61.
Today was Bakers first time at the beach for a lonnngg time. I did have a pretty cute photo of him for this but I didn't want it to contain 4 Baker's in one post! Instead here's the blue skies and blue seas of my gorgeous town.

 Mar 3rd. Day 62.
Another photo for the other blog!

Mar 4th. Day 63.
Woah, first day back to my own house (boo) and the weather has taken a vast turn!

2 comments:

  1. There can never be too much Baker in one post so I personally love it! :D Beautiful scenes by the beach there and the final shot with the mist is gorgeous! Lovely photos. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Natasha - there can never be too much Baker in one post! Gorgeous photo of the beach, too. x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete