Tuesday, 7 February 2017

January - February 2017 // Days 29 - 35

Jan 29th. Day 29.
Today was the RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch! I also did a day in my life which will be up on my main blog on the 22nd of this month :)

Jan 30th. Day 30.
Where on Earth has the river and bridge gone?! :O Brrrr.

Jan 31st. Day 31.
I took photos for an OOTD post (up on the main blog Friday ;P) today, but nothing else...so this will have to do. Better than an empty space eh? Plus it means I have now completed a full month of 2017 with no missed days so far - yay!

Feb 1st. Day 32.
When you do remember to fetch your camera but don't have any time or opportunities to get snapping apart from a blurry one while you run up the steps to meet your Mam. I call it 'abstract'.

Feb 2nd. Day 33.
This Goosander was literally the only wildlife within site today. As soon as I took this photo it disappeared completely too. It was weird.

Feb 3rd. Day 34.
New life vs Death...

Feb 4th. Day 35.
The most boring image to end the week, but pretty much all I did today! However, I wish I'd taken the time to add some more colour into this week of photos - it's very theme-y!


3 comments:

  1. This is a good summary of the last week, grey and cold. Dare I say it, but reading this post each which makes me miss my 365 project... but I don't think I could do it again. Even if I have considered starting it again when Moxie arrives, just to share all the photos I will no doubt have of her.

    That fog though, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots here as always! Love that life vs death one, and of course the starlings and the goosander - how gorgeous! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these photos perfectly sum up the weather here in England recently! The second image - with all that fog - so atmospheric! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete