Tuesday, 21 February 2017

February 2017 // Days 43 - 49

Feb 12th. Day 43.
I know there's been quite a few book photos this year so far but it seems to be my go-to when time is ticking and I haven't taken a photo yet. Tonight I'm getting sucked back into Narina ;)

Feb 13th. Day 44.
Attempting some photo editing today... :/ For some reason I just can't get into editing our Disney trip photos. The fact that I hate how I look has something to do with it obviously but I dunno, I'm just not feeling it. In fact, this post and this post on my main blog are pretty much the only photos I have worked through. I need to get it sorted.

Feb 14th. Day 45.
My funny Valentine <3

 Feb 15th. Day 46.
:O Baker photos two days in a row?! How did that happen..? This was the only photo I actually took today, so, oops.

Feb 16th. Day 47.
Happy 29th to old man Jake! To celebrate we actually left the house for an hour or so. That resulted in this, one of few, birding photos of the project so far.

Feb 17th. Day 48.
Yet another, 'Oh poo, it's bedtime and I haven't taken a photo today yet', photo :) Hearts, colours and woodland creatures though - can't go wrong.


Feb 18th. Day 49.
Trying to squeeze those birding photos in when I can! I took my camera with me when I popped to town this morning and was thankful to spy some of my fave, yet usually pretty flighty, little guys...some Turnstones being supervised by a lone Redshank. Gotta hope my lotto numbers come up so I can get a better lens for birding but this will do for now.



3 comments:

  1. Awww, Baker's Valentine's Day photo is just the cutest thing, and I love the shot of you standing on your heart shaped rug, so, so lovely and colourful! Lovely last photo of the turnstones and the redshank there too, beautiful! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos as always, Danielle! Lovely to see Baker twice in one post, too :D x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photography! This whole project concept is really cool, I really like the idea behind it :)
    The effect on the first photo is so good! How did you create that effect?
    Also that photo of baker with the plush toys melts my heart! So so cute :D

    VioletDaffodils

    xx

    ReplyDelete