Tuesday, 14 February 2017

February 2017 // Days 36 - 42

Feb 5th. Day 36.
It's blurry because it was raining and I didn't want to get the camera wet, but wanted a photo of the seagull dancing for his dinner.

Feb 6th. Day 37.
What a lovely day we had, getting out of the house and having a good run around with the frisbee! Just what we needed. Plus it was actually a little sunny, even if it was still cold. Look at my happy boy <3

Feb 7th. Day 38.
I have been switching up my diet a little (well as much as possible for me) and been doing really well. However, after what I'd eaten today, I was able to have a little treat in the evening!

Feb 8th. Day 39.
My view for most of the day :/ I took my camera out to work with me, in the hopes of snapping something a little more interesting on the way home but surprise, surprise, it started chucking it down. A day inside, playing on the living room floor with Baker, followed by a bit of working out too.

Feb 9th. Day 40.
Mallard Thursdaaayyys! Seriously, it was a coincidence again I swear haha. I'd been to play with my Tilly and Brook girls, so decided to stop by and say hi to all my pals on the way home. I dunno if you can see but the male here had a rather blue looking beak. It worried me a little and after searching online, there isn't much information at all about why this could be. The info I have seen is in forums and I can't tell whether they can be trusted or not haha...so if you know anything, let me know!

Feb 10th. Day 41.
Snow day... o_0 Well for about 10 mins haha.

Feb 11th. Day 42.
A couple new books in my collection. Jake picked these up for me, after me having waited for 'As Old As Time' to come out in this paperback version for a while, and although it is on Amazon for £3.85 (with shipping over £5) now it was £7.99 on it's release day and I wasn't going to pay that. These ended up being £3.50 each which I am more than happy with because I don't own a money tree like some people seem to have.


4 comments:

  1. Oh I haven't had party rings in FOREVER! Or pink wafers for that matter.

    Look at Baker! He's so happy to be out in the sunshine with his frisbee! I know Kris can't wait to play frisbee with Moxie too, so hopefully they can play together some time!

    Oh, I wonder what the blue beak is from... maybe he's eaten something strange and it's stained it or something. Never seen anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a mallard with a blue beak before, I wonder why that is! Would be interesting to know... Baker looking as handsome as always :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the seagulls do their little wiggle dance for the worms too, it's so cute and clever! Love the shot of Baker too, what a cutie and those two new books look really good, I must read some of the Twisted Tales because they sound amazing, and you can't go wrong with a different take on Disney. Lovely shots of the ducks too, I'm not too sure about his beak colouration either - that's odd. If I see anything I'll email it to you, but that's stumped me too! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooo I saw those two books in our Tesco - I was thinking of getting them too! I like the tales (with a twist) series!!

    John ¦ Shout John

    ReplyDelete