Saturday, 17 December 2016

December 2016 // Days 344 - 350


Fri 9th. Day 344. 
Only 6 days after we arrived home from Disneyland and about 9 days since we posted it, my postcard to Baker and Jake arrived today haha! I'd totally forgotten about it until it popped through the door!

Sat 10th. Day 345. A walk over to town with Mam and it's hard to believe how sunny and mild it is on the 10th of December! Especially compared to how chilly France was...shouldn't it be the other way around?

Sun 11th. Day 346.
Baker and I had a walk up to Mam and Dad's house today and spotted these awesome Oyster Catchers hanging around on the grass bank where Baker usually runs. They seemed so content and stuff I made sure not to let him off to play here this time, snapped a couple photos and continued on our way!

Mon 12th. Day 347.Finally, finally, I got to see Fantastic Beasts tonight. It came out right before our Disney trip and so we couldn't really afford a trip to Newcastle to see it at the cinema, nor afterward and I was a bit disappointed. However, I was having a look on our little local theater's website to see what they had coming soon and saw that they were actually getting FB (and not 3-6 months later like usual!). We booked it before we went away so had this to look forward to upon getting home :)

Tues 13th. Day 348.
Got a photo printed last night to stick in my new frame but I didn't realize that Goofy had a dang huge candy floss! It's part covering Mam's face :( so I'll need to get another printed!

Wed 14th. Day 349.
I had hoped this wouldn't happen again but who am I kidding?! This year has been full of them. I really must try harder next year.

Thurs 15th. Day 350.
Only 16 days left of the year. Mam's birthday. 50 years today since our Walt passed. And a beautiful sunrise :) Day 350 of 2016.



5 comments:

  1. Can't believe how long it took for the post card to arrive! What slow post!

    I love that photo of the bridge and train, definitely reminds me of my trip there.

    Damn Goofy and his Candy Floss! You know we are official BFFs now that you've got my portrait in your house, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that sky in the final photo is just gorgeous, I love the shades of red and pink in it. Love the frame for your DLP photo too, so sweet and the perfect reminder of the holiday for you. I love your little bird next to the frame too! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how on earth did that postcard take so long to arrive?! That's crazy. I was just talking about how mild it is for this time of year with my mum the other day. It's bizarre, really! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of the train on the bridge and also the sky in the last pic. Gorgeous colours!
    I love your photo frame! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Disney photo is so cute, I can't wait to go back soon. I loved Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them!

    http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk - Amy

    ReplyDelete