Saturday, 6 August 2016

July - August 2016 // Days 211 - 217

July 29th. Day 211.
5.40am. When it's only me and the birds. I wish it was always 5.40am and I could breathe easily without the sickly feeling in the pit of my stomach, or the sore head or the chest pains. I wish it was always 5.40am and it was quiet except for the sounds of the birds, my dog would be able to go pee in his own garden without being frightened and we could go outside and enjoy the fresh air in peace.
Man, I just wish things weren't as difficult right now.

July 30th. Day 212.
It's hard to believe in a world where sights like this exist, there is also such evil. One of the best things about this time of year is all the brightly coloured plants.

July 31st. Day 213.
Anything that makes my boy happy, I'm down for. We don't get to adventure far anymore so we have to make our own fun, so when the Yellow Pages was pushed through the door I let Baker go to town. Mess tidies up. More than worth it for an hour or two of playing.

August 1st. Day 214.
It feels like it was so long ago when I pre-ordered this, technically it was months and months ago...but I picked it up today. It's on my shelf and there it will stay for quite a while as I am scared to read it. The title makes me uneasy, I assume the format will be difficult to read and I don't want it to ruin the original series.

August 2nd. Day 215.Jake's on back shift this week so Mam came after work to keep me company for a couple hours. We had chips and watched Pete's Dragon as Mam has never seen it (:O) and we're off to see the new one soon.

August 3rd. Day 216.
This young beaut has been worrying me this week. They've been chilling up on the grass, out of the river and away from all other swans. It seems too friendly too as when I stopped and said hello it waddled right over to me. Maybe it's been one that was raised at the wildlife rescue, I dunno, but I hope it gets into the river and joins all the others soon. At least it was enjoying a wash in the rain...

August 4th. Day 217.
Do you know how exciting it is to get a photo of a certain bird, closer up than you have before? Does that even make sense? Thank goodness for birds and them keeping me sane. I only wish they could talk back to me.


5 comments:

  1. Awww Baker is so so photogenic!! I love the simple things dogs will play with <3 so adorable! Ooh my sister took the cursed child book on holiday with her! I know how you feel about not wanting to read it yet, it is written as a script so it'll be extremely different to actually reading one of the original books. I tried getting tickets to see the play but there were more than 15000 people in the internet 'queue' ahead of me!!! And that was for tickets for December 2017!! I just hope it continues running, I would love to see it one day <3

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Baker. It looks like he had fun with the yellow pages! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that photo of Baker is so cute. I love that you let him have that fun and you're so right, nothing wrong with a bit of mess as it can be cleaned up later! Beautiful shots of the birds too, that last shot is gorgeous, and what a find. I hope you're doing OK at the moment too. *hugs* <3 Dream of those early starts and the birds :) - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 5:40am is really quite beautiful. Shame that it's such a ridiculous reason to be up at that hour though!

    Ah, look at Baker having all that fun! It's not like any one used the Yellow Pages any more anyway!

    I'm all over getting closer shots of the birds! I've been trying to get a good shot of the local heron, but he's too smart, he just buggers off all the time haha!

    ReplyDelete