Saturday, 2 July 2016

June 2016 // Days 176 - 182

June 24th. Day 176.
Not adjusting to being back in a noisy street after my amazing time in the forest, I decided Baker and I would go have a sleepover at Mam and Dads house. This is the view from my old bedroom.

June 25th. Day 177.
National Armed Forces Day parade in Berwick. We didn't think we'd have the time to see it but it started while we were waiting at the bus stop to go see my Nana. Those taking part included ''Berwick Pipe Band, the Pipes and Drums and Cassino Band of Northumbria Army Cadet Force, members of the Royal British Legion and detachments from the Army Cadet Force, Air Training Corps and other veterans and youth organizations'' as stated on the Berwick council website. It was a little sad that there were so few people both spectating and taking part and no matter what you think of war there is no need not to respect these people - especially the veterans. Of course we all want world peace, but in a world where other countries have their own military and could at any point pose a threat, we must be able to protect ourselves. I may not be from a military family but I 100% appreciate and support our forces.

June 26th. Day 178.
Jake and I took a rare few hours to ourselves while Baker stayed with his Granny and Granda today. We walked along the pier to look for the dolphins, that have been back the past couple weeks, but of course no luck for me haha!

June 27th. Day 179.
Got to go see these babes today! I love that they get excited to see me...maybe it's just because I've come to let them out but I hope that some of it is because they love me :P Little miss puppy pants was extra cheeky today and decided to run off with my sunglasses too which was fun.

June 28th. Day 180.
Not even gonna bother...

June 29th. Day 181.
A new book arrived today and so I had to get a photo of it with another recent purchase ready for my quarterly collective haul that will go up on my main blog on Monday ;)

June 20th. Day 182.
It's just wrong for it to be this light outside when I'm going to bed!


3 comments:

  1. That final shot of the sky is just stunning! It's killing going to be when it's still light out, isn't it? Love Treasure Island too, it's one of my all time favourite books! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view from your old bedroom is stunning. Seriously, the views in your area are just amazing! I'm sure I need to move there! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A walk by the pier sounds perfect and I just love the photo of it too! It's nice to just take a wander.

    ReplyDelete