Saturday, 4 June 2016

May/June 2016 // Days 148 - 154

May 27th. Day 148.
It was a really misty/foggy day today. I had the doctors again (the 3rd time this week) and took my camera with me again to see what I could see afterwards while chilling myself out. These two Grey Herons (can you see the 2nd in the background?) were just chilling on the side of the bridge and as soon as I turned to leave the both took off on a little flight together. I did get photos, but preferred this one ;) 

May 28th. Day 149.
Yay! We went to Newcastle to see Alice Through the Looking Glass! My friend Laura came to meet Mam and I for a little shopping and Pizza Hut trip before heading to the Empire for our 3D Underland adventure. I wrote a whole review on the movie, so pop over to my other blog and give it a read! 

May 29th. Day 150.
Sadly, a few days ago I found a lifeless baby Starling outside my garden gate. I knew there must be a nest somewhere nearby but there isn't really anywhere it could be around my house apart from the allotments out back. Then with all the noise outside when Baker was going to the toilet this evening I looked up and saw this guy with some dinner in his beak. It flew into next door's roof so I assume that's where the nest is! I hope the rest of the babies are okay <3

May 30th. Day 151.
I know...the 3rd bird of the week but how magical does the setting sunlight shining through the leaves look? This was taken from my bedroom window as I went to bed, showing how light it still is while I'm trying to sleep.

 May 31st. Day 152.
One of the most terrible photos I've ever taken haha. Low light = grain. Slow shutter + shaky hands = out of focus. That's what happens when you leave a photo until bedtime. After all the chest pains the current 'solution' is to us these things more which I'm not so happy about but you gotta do what you gotta do what you gotta do.

June 1st. Day 153.
Sponsor forms printed and ready to go. Only 18 days to go.

June 2nd. Day 154.
Isn't water mesmerizing?


3 comments:

  1. Love the shot of the herons - I had to search for the other heron as I didn't spot it the first time! Lovely shot of the starling too and that one of the water, it is mesmerising indeed! I hope your chest pains ease up soon and seeing those sponsor forms is exciting! Where can donate money to you for it? As soon as I get paid I'll be making a donation. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope your chest pains ease soon :( I know I always say this, but it's always true, great photos. Love the photos of the birds! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photo! I love a bit of mist, even if it's a pain in the butt to photograph!

    ReplyDelete