Saturday, 7 May 2016

April/May 2016 // Days 120 - 126

Apr 29th. Day 120.
New nets for our internal doors :)

Apr 30th. Day 121.
Today kind of crept up on us! We'd been counting down for the Mary Poppins stage show and then all of a sudden it was time. We saw it at the Festival Theatre in Edinburgh and it was amazing, though not what I'd expected or hoped. It's hard to explain, but I'll have a review up on my other blog soon. 

May 1st. Day 122.
I cut and dyed my hair and I hate it :/ 

May 2nd. Day 123.
Sharing some gingerbread duckies with Mam!

May 3rd. Day 124.
They may not be what I was looking for but I'm happy enough with my flat pack shelves! At least now my ever expanding live action Disney DVD collection has a home.

May 4th. Day 125.
Baker on the calendar and Baker on the wall. Surrounded by my gorgeous boyo. <3

May 5th. Day 126.
My house is on there!! Jake totally spontaneously bought me this necklace while we were on a rare trip into town together today. I didn't ask for it but he kept going on about it as it has exactly where we live on it and ended up getting it. :)



4 comments:

  1. I love this month's photo Danielle, seeing Baker in the background by the river, it's just such a calming scene. Love the decorations on your shelves, it's lovely to see all of the Mickey's together. I'll keep an eye out for your Mary Poppins review as well, and I love the necklace that Jake got you, it's lovely. Sorry to hear your hair didn't turn out the way you wanted it too, when a haircut turns out different to how you wanted it, it can be really frustrating, so I know that feeling. Hope you've had a lovely weekend! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful week of pictures! I especially like the gingerbread duckies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of your hair! It's a shame you didn't like the colour or cut. That necklace is lovely too, and you had to have it if it has where you live on it! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like the nets! I didn't see the pattern when I was at yours. I like the hair :) But maybe you can dye over the top of it, so it's less red. It's been years since I've used a regular dye, I'm not quite sure how you fix that except dye over the top. Still, think that necklace is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete