Thursday, 24 September 2015

September 2015 // Days 260 - 266

Sept 17th. Day 260.
Baker and I took a run out in the car to our little secret spot and enjoyed our magical kingdom from a different angle. Just around the river bend ( ;P ) on the right hand side of the photo, just out of shot, is where our house is. 


Sept 18th. Day 261.
I finally got around to photographing and adding two new prints to my Etsy store! Come take a peek


Sept 19th. Day 262.
Generic dandelion shot. 


Sept 20th. Day 263.
For the 2nd time this year, I forgot to take a photo. I've been having a bit of a down week and a bit and after filming this Tuesday's video, it completely slipped my mind. Let's hope it's the 2nd and last time I do that!


Sept 21st. Day 264. 
This game is taking over my life. I've not had a phone where I can get apps or games for a looonnng time so now that I do I got a little carried away and got one of the soul (and time) sucking games that I love but knew would take over. 


Sept 22nd. Day 265.
Just another pretty sky. No big deal. Okay, big deal - mother nature is beautiful!


Sept 23rd. Day 266.
The things you pass on your walk home from work. Stop to smell the roses guys...just look first so you don't disturb the locals.


2 comments:

  1. Generic dandelion shot for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've managed to do a dandelion justice at all this year. Utterly love that first landscape, awesome view :) xox

    ReplyDelete