Thursday, 10 September 2015

September 2015 // Days 246 - 252

Sept 3rd. Day 246.
Getting all packed up and ready for a day away together tomorrow...


Sept 4th. Day 247.
4 years Jake and I have been together officially, today. We took the opportunity to get away for the day. A little caravan trip had been organized but I thought it'd bee too much money and cancelled last minute, replacing it with just one day away to Alnwick - the Alnwick Gardens to be exact. We had an amazing time, took lots of photos and played lots with the GoPro!


Sept 5th. Day 248.
Mam and I took an early morning walk over to the pier to go Dolphin spotting...with no luck, surprise, surprise. There were plenty of birds though! Can you spot the Eider between the Seagulls and Cormorants? 


Sept 6th. Day 249.
While watering the plants, Baker spotted this guy in his pool! We fished him out, laid him in a sunny spot (with a little picking from my dying Pansys for shade) and a spoon full of sugar water. Thankfully it worked and after an hour or so, all of which Baker sat and watched from the window, it flew away :)

Sept 7th. Day 250.
Chocolate <3


Sept 8th. Day 251.
It's socks and fleecy PJ weather again...


Sept 9th. Day 252.
...


3 comments:

  1. That last photo must be exciting for you! And you're a true hero for bees Danielle! I remember I once managed to scoop up a little butterfly while it was raining, took it inside and let it dry off. After 5 minutes I took it back out and off it flew! Always makes me smile to help a little critter on it's way. Lovely shot where you were dolphin spotting too! Cormorants are lovely birds to watch. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww bless you I love that you revived the bee. What a beautiful picture of it too!! x

    Laura | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, is that a new to you car I spot?! That's exciting! I almost want to make a trip back to the UK just so I can do some driving!

    ReplyDelete