Thursday, 27 August 2015

August 2015 // Days 232 - 238

August 20th. Day 232.
Every time I change our bed, you can guarantee this lad comes to test it out. He brought bear with him too today.
Fun fact - I strongly dislike changing the bed.


August 21st. Day 233.
So although Baker's birthday isn't until Wednesday everyone will be working except me and so I wanted to open his gifts today for everyone to be able to be there! Here is a peek at what he got in his Forage box from Barks & Bunnies...see his opening video on my YouTube on Saturday!


August 22nd. Day 234.
My good friend Laura drove up from Newcastle today, picked me up and then we drove up to spend the day in Edinburgh. It was a great time together and although I forgot that the Fringe was still on and I had a panic attack while walking through the crowds, we got to enjoy some of the street performances and even paid Mary King's Close a last minute visit. 
(Ps. Due to the crowds I didn't bother to get my camera out and so this is a print screen from the GoPro...sorry)



August 23rd. Day 235.
This doesn't need a caption.


August 24th. Day 236.
So my Dad got me a new phone... Before you say anything I didn't ask for it and I'm not spoiled. It cost less than some people's monthly phone contract bills, but my Samsung Galaxy Y cut off or turned people into robots when on a phone call so now I can stay in contact with Mam, Dad and Jake without wondering if it's going to cut off mid call or not.


August 25th. Day 237.
1 day to go... It seem a chunk of these photos have just been Baker's Birthday themed, but I'd have it no other way. Each year I hand make a birthday banner to photograph him next to and this year these were the colours I chose.


August 26th. Day 238.
And here he is. The man himself on his big day, and of course National Dog Day! Isn't he just perfect?



3 comments:

  1. Baker makes me smile every single time, he's just utterly utterly lush!
    And THOSE SHOES!!!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love the photos of Baker. I really love the one of him snuggling with his toy. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete