Thursday, 2 July 2015

June 2015 // Days 176 - 182

 June 25th. Day 176.
I mentioned the Swallow fledglings that are learning to fly in a post a week or so ago and on today's park visit I managed to (kind of) get a photo of them. Swallows, House Martins, Sand Martins etc are sooo super duper fast!


June 26th. Day 177.
For some reason this evening before bed I decided I would completely gut my wardrobes. Baker was bored by the whole thing.


June 27th. Day 178.
I printed some new card sets today! They're now live on my Etsy so check them out!


June 28th. Day 179.
My Mam makes the best cake.


June 29th. Day 180.
Today marks a new start (yet again). Some of you many know I have a bad relationship with eating, weight and the like and yet again I'm trying to adjust my food intake. However this time it is more so for the sake of my teeth as I'm having to go in for a root canal and my first ever fillings soon. Despite there being a photo of cake in this post I am trying super hard to cut down on sugar and a lot of processed foods.


June 30th. Day 181.
Summer has definitely hit now and the heat was so unbearable for little man today that we had to keep the blinds and curtains shut to try and cool the room.


July 1st. Day 182.
After yesterday's warmth and the fact that today was apparently meant to be the hottest day in 9 years, I popped straight to Argos to be there for it opening so I could get Baker a new swimming pool and a fan for our bedroom. It turned out that it wasn't as hot as yesterday but I'm still glad we have them.


5 comments:

  1. I see your putting your camera to good use! I know your trying to cut down but god that cake looks amazing :P~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please ask your lovely mom to bake me a cake to? It looks sooo good!!!
    Love your photography! I'll never get tired of saying it!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, the Swallow fledglings flying are so cute! I love the last photo too - it's definitely paddling pool weather now and the photo you posted of Baker enjoying a dip was so cute! Good luck with the root canal and filling - I am having to book an appointment soon as one of mine is playing up and I've never had a filling yet! Love these as always, and the bird cards look amazing! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these photos are incredible!! I love how detailed each one is, plus the cake looks so tasty it's making me so hungry aha! Hope you're having a lovely day!!

    -Nabeela xo
    http://nabsticle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baker looks as helpful as Stella when I have a sort out! I love the little ducky in his pool too :) x

    ReplyDelete