Thursday, 9 July 2015

July 2015 // Days 183 - 189

July 2nd. Day 183.
I'll never know why but Thursday photos are always the most difficult to get. Today it got to past bedtime and I still hadn't gotten a photo, so here, this is my bedside table.

July 3rd. Day 184.
A touch of gardening (by my Mam because I'm too scared to hurt the plants) today. The two small pots house my Pansies that I've grown myself from seeds, the pot on the left are a wildflower mix of seeds and the bigger plant in the back is a Penstemon apparently!

July 4th. Day 185.
Drip, drip, drop little Ju-ly showers...?

July 5th. Day 186.
Today's little birdy visitor. A juvenile female blackbird if I'm right in thinking.

July 6th. Day 187.
Homemade margarita pizza from scratch.

July 7th. Day 188.
I'm not a trainspotter, but if I were my spare room window has the perfect view. According to the signs on the train when I zoomed in it is 'Sir Nigel Gresley' from the 'A4 Locomotive Society LTD'. Whatever it is, I wish this is what all trains looked like these days.

July 8th. Day 189.
Working on some new prints for the Etsy store!! These are available to buy from only £3.00 here!!! 



3 comments:

  1. I love your photography! This is such a nice idea to have to look back on in the future!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely swooning over your new prints - the Toy Story and the Lion King one are top of my list - will definitely be getting some of these when I can! I loved the shot of the raindrops too, such a pretty capture and that juvenile blackbird is so cute! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos though a distinct lack of Baker! ;) I find something very comforting about the blackbird photo, no idea why, I just like it. Great view for trains, and a nice one to spot xox

    ReplyDelete