Thursday, 4 June 2015

May- June 2015 // Days 148 - 154

 May 28th. Day 148.
What better way to start a photo week thank with a stunning rainbow sun shower!

 May 29th. Day 149.
Baker loves his Granny!

 May 30th. Day 150.
Our friends are here all the way from Walsall! I wish they lived closer.

May 31st. Day 151. 
Baker and I got to go in the car to visit our friends holiday cottage their staying at and play with their dog Bell. Many of you will know that after being attacked numerous times he is extremely timid yet definitive so I was worried but excited to try and get his confidence built up again. He did very well indeed.

June 1st. Day 152. 
Today was spent working with my new weekly schedule and it was brilliant! I got so much done including writing my letters to two great blog friends and popping some of my cards in there for them too.

June 2nd. Day 153. 
I accidentally found out that it was Jan's birthday on the 1st and she had kept it secret!! So I popped over to town with Jake, bought some frames and printed a couple of photos that I'd taken at the cottage the other night as a gift.

June 3rd. Day 154.
This bridge is the Union Chain Bridge. We visited it today.

''The Union Chain Bridge spans the River Tweed between Horncliffe, Northumberland, England and Fishwick, Borders, Scotland. When it opened in 1820 it was the longest wrought iron suspension bridge in the world with a span of 137 metres (449 ft), and the first vehicular bridge of its type in the United Kingdom.'' - Source


4 comments:

  1. Danielle, if there's one thing I missed from the blogging world, it's definitely your photography! These pics are just stunning, it gets me excited to go around my town and start experimenting more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww the doggy. I am a sucker for doggy photos. I also love that rainbow shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs and WOW that rainbow looks amazing!

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous rainbow shot to open this post with, lovely! Your design on the envelops is so pretty too, I am excited for them to arrive, I will let you know as soon as they do! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete