Thursday, 18 June 2015

June 2015 // Days 162 - 168

June 11th. Day 162.
Such awesome weather calls for fun ways to cool down... I'm always stressing that this little guy is overheating because he loves to lay in the sun and ends up panting terribly. The last few years we've made these but until I get new lolly moulds ice cubes on a tray of cold water will have to do. He seemed to enjoy it which is the main thing.

June 12th. Day 163.
To celebrate getting my new camera I decided to offer some free photo shoots! I usually charge £30 for a 2 hour shoot with an online viewing album of the edited shots, but this time it was all 100% free and only £10 for digital copies of all the best edits.
Today the lovely Chloe and her awesome little star Max snapped up the offer and we had a fantastic time getting a range of shots in a secret garden, the park and the beach.
I still have spots open allll summer with the same offer, though the child/family portraits have been taken. Get in touch if you'd like pet portraits, model/actor portfolio and head shots or even just some fun photos of yourself for use on your blog!

 June 13th. Day 164.
Another migraine :( Early to bed.

 June 14th. Day 165.
After a lovely Sunday lunch at the parents house, a fab walk nature spotting on the way home was perfect.

June 15th. Day 166.
To add to my store alongside my cards, I thought motivational prints would be cool. It seems they are rather popular and cards are not! haha So look out for these two and many more designs going up in the coming weeks.
I'm also open to any quotes you may like to request and I'll see what photos I have (or can take) to go well with it.

June 16th. Day 167.
On Wednesday last week I eventually had my dental appointment after breaking a tooth weeks ago. After telling me I needed a root canal but unsuccessfully taking an xray (I apparently have an extreme gag reflex) they referred me to the infirmary to get x rayed at the radiology department. To my surprise I was given the copy to take away with me and this is it! It probably looks disgusting to any dentists or people who can read xrays but I don't think I do need a root canal! haha

June 17th. Day 168.
My Sunflowers are getting so big!!


2 comments:

  1. I really love the x-ray! I've got a bit of a weird obsession with medical things and biology. I had to go and have a picture taken of the backs of my eyes a year back and the final photo was amazing to me. I love the ice cold water tray you made for Baker too - I bet the hot weather is a bit of a worry for him. Lovely sunflowers too, I really need to get some plants for indoors too. P.S. Forgot to add to my other comment on your other blog but I love your new Twitter and Facebook buttons using Mickey -amazing! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous shot on the beach! We put ice cubes into our cat's bowls in Summer too, although they never seem quite sure what to do with them and start batting them about with their paws!!

    Laura | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete