Thursday, 7 May 2015

April - May 2015 // Days 120 - 126

Apr 30th. Day 120.
Today was the day I met these precious guys. It was a very, very special time for me and I took sooo many photos. You can see more by clicking here.

 May 1st. Day 121.
When closing the curtains on my way to bed each night, this is my view to the right...a fake Heron.

May 2nd. Day 122.
Coincidentally, this morning after work and walking my parents to the train station I got to photograph some real Herons on the river bank.

 May 3rd. Day 123. 
My Sunflowers poked through the soil over night!

May 4th. Day 124.
Mam and Dad returned from their bank holiday weekend break in Edinburgh and even brought me some gifts. So kind of my Mam to think to bring the toiletries from their hotel as they were cruelty free!

May 5th. Day 125.
The sun isn't even in bed by the time I am!

May 6th. Day 126.
DIY time for the parents kitchen...


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures I absolutely love the ducklings how incredibly adorable, such a lovely moment capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning! That shot of the Heron is gorgeous Danielle! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these photos, but those ducklings, how amazing and how many??!! A beautiful week by the looks of it :) xox

    ReplyDelete