Thursday, 19 March 2015

March 2015 // Days 71 - 77

Mar 12th. Day 71. 
Last night and tonight I had my first ever guest to stay over in our guest room! I like the decor in there so much better than our room.

Mar 13th. Day 72.
After a long time deliberating, I finally settled on what to get Dad for his 50th birthday and it arrived today!! As anyone that knows me should know, I'm a sucker for personalization, limited edition things and uniqueness so when I found a website that sold original newspapers from years ago I had to get one from Dad's day of birth as a great keepsake.

Mar 14th. Day 73. 
Up at 7am and not home until 7.30pm but my day in Edinburgh with Claire was so much fun! There will be a lot of posts coming up on the main blog as we visited so many amazing museums and places.

Mar 15th. Day 74.
The magnet collection is growing. Chuffed with my little Greyfriars Bobby one! 

Mar 16th. Day 75.
Yesterday the diet took a slight slip with a Chinese buffet for lunch (it's okay though, we were celebrating), not too badly but still...so this was tonights meal. YUM! :D

Mar 17th. Day 76.
My sleepy boy hugging into his new camel toy that his Granny and Granda brought him back from Lanzarote.

Mar 18th. Day 77.
Hello Sunshine!






8 comments:

  1. Love the photos as per BUT how cute is Baker hugging in with his little toy camel <3 love him, oh and love the daffys spring is here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's lush isn't he. he loves his camel and says thank you Granny!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I did post a comment before but it hasn't appeared, so feel free to delete any extras! I love your magnet collection, and the Daffodils are so pretty. I'm excited for your Edinburgh posts as well, the museum looks really interesting. Lovely post, as always! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Sorry about that.
      I have so many posts to do that I fear the Edinburgh ones may not be for a little while yet! Oops! haha

      Thanks Tasha!

      xo

      Delete
  3. OH BAKER <3333

    Oooh are you on a healthy diet? I should.. hmm! Maybe you'll inspire me!
    :)
    Jem xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda am haha. I've mainly been cutting down my portions, I've always eaten lots of broccoli!
      3 stone to lose so gotta be done :)

      xo

      Delete
  4. Waaaaa oh my goodness! I get magnets for the fridge when we go on holiday!!! I am so glad it's not just me. I am looking forward to your Edinburgh posts ❤️
    Bee xxx
    QUEENBEADY.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! My Mam collects them too! We can start a club ;)
      Thank you lovely!

      xo

      Delete