Thursday, 5 March 2015

February/March 2015 // Days 57 - 63

Feb 26th. Day 57.
Okay, so I know that this photo is disgusting in quality (forgive me, it was dusk and pretty freakin' dark and as I've said repeatedly, my camera is broken) but I couldn't not include this in my memory documenting project.
I have since had to remove all the bird feed from the back yard and haven't seen this guy again. That may sound nasty to some but I can't encourage them coming near the house. Our house backs onto an allotment and we are very near farmers fields and a river. I want them to stay as wild as possible and not become comfortable around people.


Feb 27th. Day 58.
Zoo day!! Today we went to Edinburgh Zoo and got to see so many amazing animals - including one of their Pandas. I'll have more info on them alongside a couple of other photos in my 'Lions, Tigers and Bears' post on Underland to Wonderland tomorrow (Friday 6th!) so check that out.


Feb 28th. Day 59.
I was sent this fabulous 'Book of Everyone' book to review on my blog and give to my Mam for Mothers day and it arrived today. I took lots of photos and you can check out the full post here

Mar 1st. Day 60.
A pinch and a punch for the 1st of the month!! I can't believe it's March already. How many times have you heard someone say that now? I'm just a bit gutted that time is going so fast! Like, I'm super excited for Spring of course but I just don't want my life to fly by haha.
Anyways, today Baker and I met my Mam, went to feed the ducks and swans then had a play at the beach!

 Mar 2nd. Day 61.
Since I saw my first Snow Drops at the end of last month, I wanted to get a photo of them. Now I did.

Mar 3rd. Day 62.
Spring time is coming! I was having a little Spring clean and came across this little guy from last Easter. Decided he needed a nice cosy spot in the sunshine.

Mar 4th. Day 63.
A stripy sky tonight. I went for a lovely walk with Baker and our friend Claire today but didn't manage to catch any of the birds I was after on camera, therefore pretty sky with Seagull silhouette will have to do! Also, my laptop went away to computer hospital today so I have no access to Photoshop from now on for a while. I tried out a free editing software online but it wasn't great so that's my excuse! :P


8 comments:

  1. I hope you never get sick of me saying how much I enjoy your photos birch, because I do! Sometimes I don't have time to comment but you can bet your bottom dollar that I visit every post because they fill me with joy.
    You photograph beautifully and the quality is just heaven; but more importantly you see life in everything. I always moan I have nothing to photograph around here, and to be honest it's just probably that I can't see things in front of me. You seem to have an eye for a shot and you execute it perfectly <3
    Thoroughly jealous of your zoo trip!! - I may have to take a visit soon :D
    Love Jem xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgh Jemma, no wonder you have gone so far in such a short amount of time with the blog - you are far too lovely to others.
      I am in the exact same situation regarding commenting, but I always visit and read everyone on my favourites list religiously.

      Really don't know what to say back to such amazing compliments except thank you!

      xo

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous spring photos Danielle, I love them and how cute that you're getting lots of other garden visitors too, though I understand why you don't want to encourage them into the house or near peoeple. I love that last photo, it looks like there are waves in the sky - gorgeous and I am very excited for your zoo post too, that photo of the Panda is stunning! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring is the best season - so many beautiful, bright things to photograph!
      Lots more Zoo posts still to come too!!

      xo

      Delete
  3. Even though I'm terrified of ducks and swans, that swan photograph is outstanding. Seriously, you captured it so well- really impressive. Also I love the "I like you more than Disney. And I really like Disney" fridge magnets haha.
    It'sMyLife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I forgot! haha I'm so sorry. They really are very sweet though and Swans are so graceful...unless they get frightened and they hiss haha!

      xo

      Delete
  4. Wonderful photos :) I had to remove bird feeders from the garden a couple of years ago after finding an enormous dead rat in the garden, luckily I found him before Stella thought it was a new toy! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh goodness...not a nice surprise! Definitely lucky to of spotted it before Stella...I dread to think what Baker would do. Probably pee on it to be fair haha

      xo

      Delete