Thursday, 5 February 2015

January/February 2015 // Days 29 - 35

29th Jan. Day 29.
Back to our favorite field today and some play time with Granny while enjoying the pretty sky and frosty afternoon.


30th Jan. Day 30. 
Fridays are my Mam's day off so, before she went to spend the day looking after my Nana, we took a trip over to Baker and I's new favorite beach! This bay is always full of birds but I was super excited to see a group of 4 Juvenile Turnstones together (one rebel not pictured as it was down on the sand, near the adult..perhaps mother).


31st Jan. Day 31. 
I wish that was me in the photo, but it was infact my Mam! She got her very first tattoo today and we got to catch up with my good friend Laura...although we went into 3 restaurants and they were all full to capacity so lunch was in McDonalds...


1st Feb. Day 32.
I woke up feeling really poorly today and didn't fancy a dog walk, but Jake said he'd come with me and we ventured along to the old field near the river. I haven't been here since long before Christmas when Baker was attacked by the 3 dogs and the owner told me not to come back. Luckily with it being so cold and windy there was no one else around.


 2nd Feb. Day 33.
Still not feeling 100% today, apart from Bakers walk to the park and a little bit of housework all we did was comment on blogs and watch Netflix! The moon was looking particularly pretty however so I attempted a few shots of it. Not the best I've ever had but it'll do.

3rd Feb. Day 34.
I'm actually surprised that there hasn't been anymore photos of these guys in this project so far. When meeting people to go over to town etc, the usual meeting place is 'the ducks'. Baker and I met Mam after she finished work tonight so we took the chance to get a few snaps of theses posers while we waited.

4th Feb. Day 35.
This needs no title other than, 'Worlds Greatest Dad'.


11 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos! I wish there were more interesting places near me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure there are, you just have to look harder. Before I moved away from my home town and moved back again I didn't appreciate it like I do now.

      xo

      Delete
  2. Oooooh I love that top photo and those ducks are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And aren't they?! No fear either, they come right over, even when I have the dog!

      xo

      Delete
  3. Danielle, you really have such a talent, I say it time and time again. These photos are so inspiring, that moon photo, I can't believe you actually took that, it's absolutely amazing. The detail your camera picks up of the birds is fantastic! However I can live without taking pics of ducks (BIG fear of mine). Hope you are feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always far too lovely to me! Thank you!! Once I get my new camera itll pick up even more detail - I cant wait.
      Oh no! Im sorry! Ill try limit the amount of duck photos in the future :P

      xo

      Delete
  4. SERIOUSLY how do you do it?!!?! Bloody amazing photographs!! And you always say they aren't! Woooowee. You are so frickin talented.
    LOOK AT THAT MOON!! haha. I know that can't have been easy.

    Very proud of you!
    Jemma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah man, youre too sweet!!! Thanks Jem!

      xo

      Delete
  5. Ugh. That dog owner can fuck themselves. You can walk wherever you like!

    You look so much like your dad! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! You have such a way with words Leona. There are some really horrible people around but Im scared to walk there now anyway :/

      You think?! I get told that a lot but then again a lot of people say Im like my Mam. As long as I dont have a beard its all good ;)

      xo

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos as always :) I can rarely be bothered to get the tripod out so my moon shots are few and far between! xox

    ReplyDelete