Wednesday, 31 December 2014

December // Week 52


We did it guys!!! 52 weeks! 1 photo per week for a full year.
I thought I'd end the year with a little family portrait just like last year, although obviously it's a little sad that with each year that passes our family has decreased. That will not happen next year! I will make sure of that and I'd love to add to it, even if Jake doesn't haha. Of course I mean a furbaby and not a child, because I don't think my views on that will change by 2015.

Like I said in today's post on the main blog, I'm super lucky to of been able to get these posts up because I'm currently dealing with a 'hard drive failure' on my laptop which has cost my too much on an external hard drive to save all of my 'stuff' and alot of time and effort to try and still be able to get up some content.

I haven't 100% decided on what next years project will be, though I will for sure be back on Underland 2 Wonderland to document my life in 2015. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them. See you soon and thank you for being here <3

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! Love Danielle, Baker and Jake.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, so lovely! Happy New Year to all of you. - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family portrait :) All the very best to all of you for 2015 xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool challenge!!! I love this idea!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete