Wednesday, 24 December 2014

December // Week 51


Christmas eve, and my penultimate photo.
I have said it a million times through the course of the past 51 weeks but I'll say it again - 2014 has flown! From starting off in a bad situation,Underland, and working our way to a beautiful house and better working situation for Jake, we're well on the way to our Wonderland happily ever after.

I bet you were expecting a fun filled festive photo today, showing preparations, presents and the like but instead is a shot from the far from Christmassy sunny weather we've been having. A walk around our towns famous walls in particular. As I stated in the last post, I don't feel comfortable going to our normal walking destination anymore and so have been going further a field and Baker loves to run around the rose gardens so we took a trip over there last Saturday. You would never believe it were Winter in Northumberland by looking at that sun! Even today as I type this the blinds have had to be shut for the amount of sunny glare on the TV and laptop screens.

Anyway, so as not to ramble on I want to wish all who read this little spin off blog, a very Merry Christmas. Remember, 'Christmas isn't about candy canes, holy, or lights all aglow. It's about the hearts that we touch and the care that we show.' Enjoy the company of your family and if you have to work, you are a star and are very much appreciated.  Until next week guys...the very end.



Ps. Today over on the main blog is a bunch of photos of our Seasonal Decor for this year. Check it out HERE and let me know what you think! :D


1 comment:

  1. The sunshine has been unusual but very welcome! Glad you found new walkies for Baker :) x

    ReplyDelete