Wednesday, 3 December 2014

December // Week 48


The final stretch! Now we're in the final month, with only 4 weeks to go and Christmas in 3, I thought it only fitting to share a photo of our little tree which I put up on the 1st.
I love to decorate - as you can probably tell after Halloween - but that is all that really interests me just now. Some people are far too excited and alot of them materialistic teens and young women. I only wish we could afford to spoil each other but I try to give to the less fortunate where I can and of course make sure Baker has a gift/s. Obviously, that is the least important thing about the season but you know.

Anyways, this post should have gone up this morning but the excitement of today's post on Underland To Wonderland being my 500th there got a little out of control and I lost track of time. Here it is anyways.

See you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a gorgeous little tree! I get far too excited about Christmas too but my birthday is the 18th so I always try and wait until after my birthday! Lucy, aspectatorpsort.com xx

    ReplyDelete