Wednesday, 29 October 2014

October // Week 43


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Okay, it's not quite yet but our house is in full Halloween mode and I'm so happy I finally got to decorate one year. I hopefully will never go another year without doing so as it's so pretty. If only I could leave it all up year round...If you want to see exactly what I'm all talking about (apart from my first ever Jack O Lanterns above) click here to see!

As for this week...I'm sorry to say I haven't picked up the camera much. Apart from blog related instances of course and I've been trying to catch up on myself and get some posts drafted hence not doing much else this week.
Mam and I did go for a little impromptu shopping trip to the Metro Centre on Saturday and met up with Laura for lunch which was nice.

So, like I always say, I'll try whip the camera out a little more and hopefully in more interesting surroundings next week. See you then!


1 comment:

  1. I love your pumpkins! I've never carved one, I feel like I'm missing out... Maybe next year haha! :)

    ReplyDelete