Wednesday, 22 October 2014

October // Week 42


Where to start?! How on earth do I sum up my week in Disneyland Paris in one short paragraph?!
I don't know why, but of all my photos this has to be one of my favorites. The sun is shining, the Halloween decorations look especially amazing and the music was so perfect. I think I need to take the time in this post to share my appreciation for all the cast members from the parks and hotel. Not only are the characters super awesome and lovely towards people of all ages, abilities, races, sexes etc, the shop staff are caring, helpful and accommodating and the musicians are so talented it's unreal.
Apart from our communication difficulties on the first day and our overbooked flight coming home meaning an unwanted extra night, the time away in my homeland was...not to sound cliche...but magical.
I don't want to ramble here so I hope that you will continue to follow my journey over at the main blog as I have literally weeks worth of posts full of photos coming up for you!



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read all about your adventures :)

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS HALLOWEEN-A-WEEN EVERYBODY, LET OUT A SCREAM, SCREAM ITS HALLOWEEN! Did that one get played? God it reminds me of my younger self just being in absolute awe of the place! It looks amaZing. I just want to go back! So glad you had an amazing time!
    Rebecca xxx
    www.queenbeady.com

    ReplyDelete