Wednesday, 15 October 2014

October // Week 41


Today is Saturday and so I'm writing up this post early and scheduling it to post Wednesday as I'll be in Disneyland as you read this.
Despite the week only being half way done, it seems that getting closer to our trip away time has just disappeared - it's been a whirlwind. Probably the most important thing to mention is that after 10 weeks in the hospital, my Nana is finally home giving us at least a little piece of mind while we're away.
I had a mini early Birthday celebration yesterday (Friday) with the perfect cake made just for me, have finished packing, re-packing and quadruple checking my packing as well as going for one last play at the beach with my boy until I get back. The shot above was actually taken whilst on our way to the beach, passing the Lifeboat house and we spotted a couple of seals. I think there were 3, maybe 4 and one was gigantic...I'm a little gutted I hadn't thought to bring my bigger lens. Oh well.

I suppose that's it. Until next week, thanks for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment