Wednesday, 17 September 2014

September // Week 37


Autumn is here!!! I dunno what the exclamation points are for because it's not like I am excited for cold weather, rainy days, even more spiders, not being able to hang my washing outside and kids begging at the door on the 31st.

I am however getting excited for Disneyland which is in only 26 days away, possibly doing some DIY Halloween decor just for my own benefit because I don't do parties and getting to take more photos like this.
This was taken on Sunday whilst introducing my Mam to our new walking route and feature in a post of their own coming up on the other blog in the next couple weeks, but until then you can check out  a recent post taking you on an adventure along this route with me...

Other than this, I had a pretty quiet week though I went to a family friends 50th birthday party on Saturday night. The first social event (and first time in a dress and heels) I've been to in three years. It was really nerve wracking and I felt sick the whole day building up to it but it was lovely to catch up with people I hadn't seen for a long time. Claire - the daughter of who the party was for and friend of 20 or so years, also came round for a Harry Potter dvd day on Monday! Perfect. :)


5 comments:

  1. LOVE this photo the colours are pure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really good at photography. I want to go to Disneyland too! X

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)
      I will have plenty photos from the trip and there will be alot of posts about it all going up on the other blog, so look out for them! :)

      x

      Delete