Wednesday, 3 September 2014

September // Week 35


Luckily today our phone line and internet finally went live, just in time to post my weekly photo!
Well here it is, our new home...or a sneeky peek at least.
If you remember a post from a couple weeks ago with a 'new' old chair that Jake had bought me, this is actually it. It was more work than I thought but the end result is more than worth it. Look how gorgeous it is! The room it is in is actually what we're calling the 'posh living room' haha and just now only houses my rocking chair and prized unit. In time we will be getting an oxblood chesterfield (hopefully) and a bookcase as this will be used as my reading room.
The living room that we are actually using, the kitchen and bedroom are all done and I've only a couple of bags left to unpack in the spare room.

More posts to come on the main blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. I was going so well on the posh living room from and then I got a hamster, haha! That chair is gorgeous! Fits with all of the neutral tones really well.

    Nin
    http://www.prettypug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw a hamster! I miss mine.
      Thank you very much! :)

      xo

      Delete