Wednesday, 28 May 2014

May // Week 21


This week has been another fairly busy one. I had a very tiring weekend after long days at work and travelling to my parents house (not arriving until very late) for an appointment the next morning, then returning again that day for work again! I won't be doing that again in a hurry - far too lazy for all of that rushing around!
I also had an interview for a new job, which although I have passed their interview rounds I have been beat to the actual position I wanted by someone else. Oh well, keep trying!
Friday we were meant to go for a meal with family and extended family before they flew out to Ibiza this past weekend the lucky sods! Haha But Jake was ill and I had no appetite so I sat through the meal and just had some chocolate cake as not to be too rude :P
The weekend turned out to be great. I ended up having the whole weekend off and so got alot of housework done while Jake was out skating and then went to my uncles to take some photos of my beautiful cousin. Watch out for more of the set to come on Underland to Wonderland this Friday!


2 comments:

  1. The leap photo is amazing! Sorry they job didn't work out for you, I'm sure something better will come along soon =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIke Corinne said, something better will definitely come along. I really love the picture. its amazing!!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete