Wednesday, 21 May 2014

May // Week 20


So today I'm actually at work all day and then travelling up to Berwick during the late evening for an appointment early Thursday! So, I'm very busy. Therefore I'm actually typing this up tonight...or last night to you right now.

Anyways, this week has been eventful and uneventful. It's been awesome weather again, I took some photo of my memory box and it's contents for a post on Underland To Wonderland (going up Friday the 23rd), oh and we handed our notices in at work finally announcing that we are in fact moving. I don't want to tell everyone but I have no fear declaring it here because I know so few people know about this blog that it really doesn't matter!

So yeah. That's that. I'm off to bed and scheduling this to go up tomorrow while I'm at work. Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your memory box! you may have helped me find a new idea to put all my journals into a cute box like that.. hmm
    thanks :D
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete