Wednesday, 7 May 2014

May // Week 18


Buzzzzzzzzz.
That was an overwhelming sound in my ear while I painted fence panels during Friday's visit to my parents house! Baker and I took the train up on Friday morning to spend the night in Berwick seeing as I landed Friday AND Saturday off work! Woohoo! We were super lucky to be greeted by the beaming down sun and had a lovely time.
There are lots more photos from our little mini trip to see HERE.

Jake got new shoes and a new deck finally and Baker has had an unsuccessful trip to the vets to get his nails not cut! Other than that - same old :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how you had the courage to go so close to it, haha! I would have papped my pants! It's a beautiful picture.

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete