Wednesday, 16 April 2014

April // Week 15


This photo makes me very happy indeed. I know Baker doesn't look ecstatic but it's because we asked him to sit still for 2 minutes to get a photo haha! He had such a great day at the beach on Friday, as did we.

I've been working hard to get ahead of the blogging game and build up some draft posts but it seems that they disappear quicker than imagined. Apart from our day out with my Mam it's been a pretty regular week, working and cleaning and blogging.
Although, we did finally get our order put in for our competition win! I'm so excited for it to arrive.

I've nothing else much to say except - yey for the sunshine!


2 comments:

  1. A day at the beach sounds perfect to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete