Wednesday, 2 April 2014

April // Week 13


After the bombshell that last week ended on, my roller coaster ride of a life took a turn for the up this week.
Not only did I receive countless words of encouragement from friends and bloggers alike, a very good friend brought me a card and flowers which touched me. Thank you Gemma.

I worked hard all week to keep busy and try to forget and after my long Saturday shift finished at 19.45, I got the train straight up to my parents over 60 miles north. After my amazing Mam fed me, I had a bath and went to bed so as to be up early for my photo shoot the next day. This was no regular shoot. Actually one of my favorite to do, a dog shoot and was a prize package for the winners of my 'Prettiest Pup' competition that had been held on my Facebook photography page.

Not only was this a lovely time but I also got to spend Mothers Day with my Mam and Nana which was exactly what I needed after a sad week.

I chose this photo as I feel there is a slight 'shot on film' look to it even though it was only my DSLR. I think it's because the weather was so mizzly and foggy but I think it looks cool anyways. (Especially the tiny flicks of water I caught coming from his paws) There will be a post on my other blog with the rest of the set, however my post with the rest of the photos mentioned last week is now live. You can see them here.

1 comment:

  1. really nice photo!!!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete