Wednesday, 19 March 2014

March // Week 11


A familiar photo for you this week perhaps and my entry to the Pet Pawtraits competition.

Another week has yet again flown past. Did I say that last week? I feel like I always say that but really time does fly past far too fast!!
I've had a change of thoughts this week and a much needed increase in motivation as Jake and I have been discussing much needed things regarding our future. No don't worry, we are not getting married and I've definitely not been silly enough to put any buns in my oven but we have made decisions that will make us so much happier. Obviously it is gonna take time but having the dream in my head is keeping me going :)

Other than that I loved the couple days of sun we had as we got to have fun playing at the field and taking photos like the one above, although I knew it wouldn't last and I've been pretty much blown all the way to work the rest of the week haha.



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that picture - have you entered it hun?
    Glad you and Jake have a strategy to move forwards
    Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I entered it last Thursday as I was only told 3 days before the competition ended!
      Me too :) I think it makes all the difference in your mental state when you are working towards a specific goal.
      Best wishes x

      Delete