Wednesday, 26 February 2014

What Should Be Week 8!

This will be edited to include one of the images Ive taken this week at a (hopefully not too) later date.

If you follow me on twitter you'll of no doubt seen my unhappy moanings about the fact I'm currently laptop-less. My rabbit is like a destructive ninja and has nibbled my charger for the last time.
Anyway, my new one should be here by the 3rd at the latest and I'll be able to import, edit and upload photographs until my heart is content.

This past week has been a busy one at work leading up to our week of which started on Monday.
Seeing as I'm typing this on my phone (my thumbs are clumbsy therefore this is rife with typos) I'll just tell you about this week so far in bulletpoints! Yey for bulletpoints!

- We found out that Bunny had been announced the winner of Barks and Bunnies Valentines day competition! I'll be doing a whole post over on Underland to Wonderland when his box of goodies arrives :D

- Jake's friend came up to stay over and our senior from work joined us. I made spaghetti and meatballs for them while they watched the football.

- And today Mam has arrived. She's staying tonight so she can babysit Baker tomorrow when Jake and I go out to Beamish.

I'll update this asap when my charger arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment