Wednesday, 5 February 2014

February // Week 5


Like I mentioned I wanted to in my Non-resolutions, Resolutions post on my other blog, I have being making a conscious effort over the past few weeks to spend more time with friends and family. And not just doing things that cost money! My friend Gemma came over the past two Mondays (our days off) and played some monopoly whilst eating junk! It's been great.

I've also been taking more time out with the pets, from an extra ten minutes at the park in the morning to a half hour out, snuggling on the sofa - which Baker in particular is loving! My blog draft list is stacking up thankfully and we got a free trial of Netflix and have been watching soo many things. The only downside is that I've been feeling slightly on the ill side and so have not worked out as much as I'd of liked to...I think I need to look into an iron supplement as I have anemia and the fatigue is becoming unreal.


No comments:

Post a Comment