Wednesday, 8 January 2014

January // Week 1


So originally I was going to call it quits after successfully completing Project 365 last year, however I feel a little lost without editing and posting a photo everyday and I didn't want to leave the blog in limbo.
Therefore after a little re-vamp I've decided to post 1 photo a week thus eliminating the stress though still letting me posses some sort of photographic outlet!

So this week I have spent it working, although alot less hours, building up some draft blog posts and doing housework. I also finally got around to taking photos of the majority of my 'Disney Collection' which shall be up on Underland to Wonderland at the end of the month.


1 comment:

  1. Sooo chuffed you are doing another project and i will look foward to seeing your weekly photos as it keeps me in touch with what you are doing when far away from you it'll be like a weekly diary FAB xx great idea darl

    ReplyDelete